- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 120g dark chocolate
- 60g butter, cut into cubes
- 3 eggs
- 120g sugar
- 40g flour
- Butter 6 coffee cups and powder them with the cocoa.
- Melt the chocolate and stir in the butter.
- Beat eggs and sugar until they fluffy and stir them into the melted chocolate/butter mixture. Sift the flour and fold it into the mixture. Fill each cup to three-quarters’ full.
- Bake on shelf level 3 on Steam setting 1 for 13 minutes at 200°C.
- Leave the cups to cool down for a minute or two, then shake gently to turn out upside down onto a plate.
Serve accompanied by fruit and cream.
Chocolate and butter can be melted very easily without burning by using an induction hob (level 2). Alternatively, place in a bowl over barely simmering water.