1. Season liberally with salt and pepper.
2. Add a little oil to the pan.
3. Heat the pan using the AEG SenseFry assisted cooking functions. Select '"Meat", "Steak" and your doneness preference of "Rare", "Medium" or "Well done".
4. Add a little oil to the pan.
5. Insert the AEG SensePro food sensor into the centre of the steak.
6. Once the steak is cooked to your liking, place into a low oven 50 degrees to rest and stay warm while you prepare the accompaniments.
1. Cut the mushrooms into large even sized pieces.
2. Heat the pan using the AEG SenseFry assisted cooking functions. Select "Pan fry" and "Vegetables".
3. Add the remaining oil and butter.
4. Add the mushrooms.
5. Season with salt and pepper.
6. Add the sprig of thyme.
7. Saute until golden.
8. Add the spinach and fry until it just wilts.
1. Place the steak on four warmed plates.
2. Spoon over the mushrooms and any pan juices.