4 large feld mushrooms
Salt and pepper
¼ teaspoon of garlic powder
4 slices of pancetta
1 sprig of parsley
100g of breadcrumbs
100g of grated pecorino
50g of sundried tomatoes
1 tablespoon olive oil
- Preheat the oven on the Full Steam function.
- Remove stems from the mushrooms and set aside.
- Line the perforated oven tray with baking paper and arrange the mushrooms gill side up. Sprinkle with salt, pepper and garlic powder and steam for 5 minutes.
- Finely chop the stems of the mushrooms, pancetta and parsley and combine with the remaining ingredients in a small bowl.
- Remove the mushrooms from the oven and adjust the temperature to 170°C on Quarter Steam + Heat. Divide the mixture into four and fll each mushroom, lightly patting down.
- Return to the baking tray and bake for 15 minutes.
- Serve the mushrooms on their own as a beautiful entrée or appetiser or as part of a breakfast with spinach and toast.
This dish would accompany most meat and fsh successfully i.e. lamb shank